Last updated: 2020-10-03
By accepting our Terms and Conditions, the agreement also includes:
Not contributing to the illegal copying of sheet music or notes provided by Nordic Art Edition nor no one of our composers.
We provide the material you have requested according to the form you fill in on our website. We do not sell, trade, or transfer personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties that help us drive our website or our company, with the requirement that these parties agree to keep the information confidential. General information may be shared with third parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes
Terms and conditions for: Shop/Purchased products
VAT is included in the price. (Only for companies/customers who do not have to pay VAT, the actual price excluding VAT is displayed at checkout.)
Shipping is calculated based on weight, delivery method and recipient country. The shipping cost is shown in the shopping cart and checkout.
Private customers always pay by card. Companies can choose to pay by an invoice that falls due for payment after 30 days. In the event of payment after the due date, the Riksbank’s reference rate + 8% and a claim fee of SEK 100 will be charged.
Account: IBAN SE20 8000 0845 2570 4140 3176
BIC/SWIFT 8 letters: SWEDSESS 11 letters: SWEDSESSXXX
702 10 Örebro
SE – Sweden
We deliver the order within 2-3 weeks. Shipped globally from Sweden.
We normally deliver all shipments by post.
Postage or shipping is paid by the buyer. For urgent orders, email us at email@example.com for information. All orders 2 kg and above are sent by DHL express delivery.
You have the right to cancel your purchase within 14 days from the day the item was received. Shipping and return shipping are paid by the buyer. However, Nordic Art Edition must always be contacted before anything is returned! Returns of damaged material are not credited. Returns against cash on delivery are not redeemed.
* * *
Terms when renting NAE material
1. The material may only be used at agreed concerts / performances.
2. Complaints of already sent material must be notified to us no later than 10 days after it has been received.
3. The material can NOT be used without a special agreement with us:
a. for radio or television broadcasting (including digital broadcasting) or recording for such.
b. for broadcasting via internet / streaming / downloading.
c. for mechanical reproduction, including cassette, CD, DVD or other picture or audio carrier.
d. copied or written off.
e. lent, rented, sold or given away.
f. performed differently than in the original version.
4. The customer is responsible for returning the material in good condition after use. Notes may only be done with a pencil.
5. The material should be returned in the same order as you received it and with a cover sheet that confirms the content. Write clearly who the material is from when sending it back to us so that we can confirm the return by e-mail.
6. All material is to be returned (return address below *) no later than 14 days after the lasts concert / performance unless otherwise agreed. Exceeding time is subject to an additional fee of 50% of the basic rental fee per commencement of 30-day period. Missing scores and parts will be charged without delay. Minimum fee 20 euros per piece. Should the missing parts of the material be found at a later stage then credit will not be allowed for invoiced amount and the material should then be sent back to us or disposed.
7. An express fee may apply if the parts are required to be sent within a week. Normal shipping and packaging costs are charged for.
8. NAE is entitled to, when requested, receive 2 free tickets for each concert / performances.
9. NAE can not be held responsible if a concert is canceled. We only provide sheet music according to this agreement.
10. And a wish from us: When promoting concerts/project that include our music via social media such as facebook/instagram please think of us use hashtags as #nordicartedition #musicourfirstlanguage #alanguageforallofus #goranfrost. And/or link to our webpage: https://www.nordicartedition.com/ And we will think of you!
Nordic Art Edition